There are many reasons why you
should go with Rhino!!
1. Rhino Linings protects against rust and corrosion... unlike
2. The Rhino Linings non-porous polyurethane is easy to clean
3. Rhino Linings are applied in continuous coats and can be sprayed
to any thickness.
4. Rhino Linings are available in a wide variety of colors to
match or compliment your truck, boat or other application.
5. Rhino's non-abrasive and non-skid texture holds your valuable
load in place. Textures can be varied from fine to course at the
6. Wherever you are in the world, you are guaranteed outstanding
service from your local Rhino Linings dealer.
7. Rhino Linings will not crack or split from extensive flexing.
8. Clear or tinted UV topcoats protect against sun fade and discoloration.
9. Rhino Linings is the proven sprayed-on truck bed liner, with
the most applications, product usage and largest dealer network
in the world.
10. Rhino Linings developed the sprayed-on polyurethane bed liner,
and there is no substitute for over a decade of experience.
11. Rhino Linings research and development keeps our equipment
and materials #1 in the sprayed-on liner industry.
12. Nothing beats a real Rhino. The world’s leading sprayed-on
13. Tuff Stuff mixes naturally without heat or pressure making
your Rhino Linings the most flexible, resilient, stable, insulated
and dense lining available.
14. Rhino Linings Tuff Stuff is UL and USDA approved for food
contact and portable water containment.
15. Rhino Linings Tuff Stuff is a unique polyurethane that hardens
in seconds and permanently bonds with virtually any substrate…
…steel, rubber, aluminum, concrete, fiberglass or wood.